Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov - Apr)
Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov – Apr)
Combining the best of the north and south, this is the definitive Thailand tour. Travel from the clamour of the capital to the serenity of steamy rainforests; from atmospheric ruins to relaxed sun-drenched islands. Tour temples in Bangkok, bargain-hunt in lively Chiang Mai and then swim, snorkel or simply kick back on the divine beaches of the southern coast. This adventure is the perfect chance to visit the many attractions and treasures of Thailand.
- Sukhothai – Night Market
- Sukhothai – Historical Park bike tour
- Sukhothai – Home-cooked picnic lunch
- Village Homestay – Cultural performance
- Village Homestay – Khantok dinner
- Village Homestay – Home-Cooked Lunch
- Village Homestay – Cycling tour
- Chiang Mai – Thai Cooking Class
- Chiang Mai – Lunch at Chuan Chom vocational training center
- Chiang Mai – ChangChill Elephant Sanctuary
- Bangkok – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Ao Nang – Baan Na Teen village community experience and home-cooked dinner
- Ao Nang – Four Islands Snorkelling
- Baan Nai Nang CBT village – village walk
- Khao Ka Rot – sea kayaking
- Ao Makham Beach – home cooked lunch & Mulberry leaf tea tasting
- Phuket – Mai Khao Marine Turtle Foundation
- Khao Lak – Lampi Waterfalls
- Khao Lak – Tsunami Memorial Park
- Work up an appetite with a leisurely cycle through the ancient Buddhas and ruined temples of Heritage-listed Sukothai Park, then feast on a home-cooked picnic lunch
- Experience daily rural life firsthand when staying with long-time Intrepid friends in a small Thai village
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Chang Chill Elephant Park and the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Pick up some impressive new culinary skills and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
- Ease into the beach-loving lifestyle and enjoy various sea activities of snorkeling and kayaking to explore the amazing limestone cliff and caves, colorful coral reefs and mangrove forests.
- Get deep in the community vibes of Baan Nai Nang village by spending time with the locals, enjoying a hearty home-cooked lunch and learn about their organic fruit orchids.
Village Homestay - Chiang Mai
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us